LONDON and ALISO VIEJO, Calif., December 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — USTa leader in digital transformation solutions, won the ‘Best Digital Workplace – SMB‘ price at IT United Kingdom‘s Digital Technology Leaders Awards 2021. Judged by a panel of leaders and experts in the digital field, the award recognizes individuals and companies who have excelled in the technology space.
This year’s winners in 24 categories were announced at a ceremony at the Waldorf Hilton in London, United Kingdom. Jazmine PalloSales and Marketing Associate at UST, won the prestigious “Young Digital Professional of the Year” award for contributions to UST’s partnership with ‘The technology it can‘, having built the charity’s website under the mentorship of UST technologists.
Additionally, UST was named a finalist in the “Machine Learning/AI Project of the Year” category for its managed service for MLOps with xpresso.ai, and the ‘Best non-profit project’ for his ‘The technology we caninitiative.
Praveen PrabhakaranChief Delivery Officer and Country Head – UK, UST, noted, “Our people-centric, technology-driven talent management strategy, “Who We Are,” builds on every phase of the employee lifecycle: attracting, engaging, developing and retaining the world’s best digital talent. This approach allows us to create a positive work culture at UST where employees can grow and thrive. Our success at these distinguished awards is a testament to UST’s focus on empowering, coaching and collaborating employees – and we are immensely proud of our team..”
Since its inception, UST’s vision has been to build a world-class digital organization with top talent. The award-winning ‘Who we are’ talent framework seeks to put people first, focusing on engagement, capability and organization. The strategy includes a range of programs, such as:
– COLORS: UST’s unique award-winning strategic framework that enables employee engagement through empowerment. The program has 7 teams with specific goals, connecting associates around the world with a sense of purpose and belonging.
– Infinity Laboratories: A global network of UST Innovation Labs focused on co-creating digital solutions through rapid prototyping, enabled by an ecosystem of start-ups, partners and academics. Infinity Labs’ research and development group incubates technology solutions, digital platforms and products in various fields.
– career speed: UST’s technological solution to enable professional mobility and skills development. The platform helps employees with an individualized career path achieve their goals and propagates the unique concept of “skills clustering”.
– UST Garage Ventures: UST encourages the entrepreneurial spirit of its employees to come up with ideas that cause positive disruption.
– GA Menon Academy (GAMA): UST’s Learning and Development (L&D) Academy has spearheaded efforts to create a digital learning calendar in all areas of technology for its employees.
UST has also been recognized by Great place to work® in the United States, United Kingdom, India, Malaysiaand Mexico. Additionally, UST was named Top Employer 2021 in eight countries – United States, United Kingdom, India, Mexico, Spain, Philippines, Singaporeand Malaysia, by the Top Employers Institute (TEI), another global authority on recognizing excellence in human resource management practices in the workplace. UST’s Talent Plan in the UK was one of TEI’s best practices. The company was also honored with a Glassdoor Employees Choice Award to be one of Top 100 Best Workplaces in 2020.
The company recently announced its aggressive plans to hire more than 10,000 employees around the world to support its global business demand, accelerate digital business transformation and the rise of the digital economy.
For more information on the Digital Technology Leaders Awards, visit: https://event.computing.co.uk.
For over 22 years, UST has worked alongside the world’s best companies to drive real impact through transformation. Powered by technology, inspired by people and driven by our purpose, we partner with our customers from concept to operation. Using our agile approach, we identify their key challenges and craft disruptive solutions that bring their vision to life. With deep domain expertise and a scalable philosophy, we embed innovation and agility into our clients’ organizations, delivering measurable value and lasting change across industries and across the globe. Together, with over 28,000 employees in 25 countries, we are building for unlimited impact, touching billions of lives in the process. Visit us at www.UST.com
Media contacts, UST:
Tinou Cherian Abraham
+1 (949) 415-9857
Media contacts, United States:
Media contacts, UK: